Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer mornings are awesome here in indiana. its 7 am and the sun is shining, my family is sleeping and the whole day is still ahead of me. I haven't been angry disappointed or injured yet, which will likely happen throughout the duration of my workday. But, looking forward to work is like, YES! I cant wait to get all dirty and sweaty and hungry, and bring it on home to my kids yelling in the driveway as i pull up, "papa papa". and give my wife that first kiss of the day shes so eager claim, and smell that food in the air, and sit down know that it just doesnt get any better than this. Not for me..not right now.

Well, its off to work. before i get sucked any further into this trap of a contraption. That would be a hard one to explain to the boss. Why are you late agian? OH, well, its this blogging thing... you see... yeah nevermind.

by the way, taking the kids to the county fair for some animal gazing and hopefully some petting if its allowed. nothing like gettin up close and personal with a bunch of smelly dirty farm animals. they'll eat it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment